Soon after booking, an account corresponding to 30% of the rent price (minimum Euro 100,00) will be requested. The balance, 70%, with the addition of the extra obligatory and optional charges, has to be paid on arrival.
The deposit will not be given back under any circumstances. Should the guest be forced to cancel the reservation he will have to inform in writing the agency at least 4 weeks before the beginning of his stay. Otherwise, shouldn’t the apartment be rented again, the guest must also settle up the rest. Should the client decide to leave the flat before the day fixed for the departure, Lampo Agency will not refund neither the rent nor the extra charges already paid.
The arrival must be on the fixed date between 4.00 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. (summer time). In case of delay the client is requested to inform in advance the local Lampo Agency. The apartment must be left free on the departure day, at the latest at 10.00 a.m. in order to allow Lampo staff to check the apartment and cleaning condition, the departure must be during office hours.
In our residences we do not accept dogs or any other pets.
Prices include: electricity, gas, air-conditioning, hot and cold water, and the agency commission.
Extra charges: (to be settled on arrival)
• Obligatory booking charges: € 52,00
· Revenue stamps: € 2,00
· Bookingchange fees: € 52,00
· The flat must be tidied up and cleaned before leaving (i.e. cleared out of rubbish, empty boxes, bottles etc, the cupboard shelves must be cleaned, the cutlery and all crockery washed, the fridge empty and defrosted with the door open), otherwise the cleaning will be charged from € 45,00 or more, depending on the condition of the apartment.
· Beach service - Special price of € 60,00 per week for a space on the beach (inclusive of 1 beach umbrella, 2 sun beds), only if reserved by booking.
Extra rental services on request:
· Cot: € 4,00 a day
· Bed linen: € 6,00 /pp / change
· Extra bed : € 5,00 a day
Deposit: € 100,00 (cash or by giving the credit card number as guarantee)
As a guarantee against accidental breakages and damages, for the observance of normal civil behaviour rules (Especially from 23.00 till 8.00 and from 13.00 till 15.00) and the commitment of the customer to leave the flat in the same conditions as found, the above deposit must be paid upon arrival and collection of the keys.
The deposit will be given back after the flat has been checked.
N.B.: Swimming pools are open from about 15.th May until the middle of September from 9.00 to 13.00 and from 15.30 to 20.00, subject to changes. Please ask for details.
Tourist tax is not included in the price.